Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, February 8, 2010

February 9, 2010

I didn't workout all the rest of last week because I could barely move for 3 days after doing that warm-up. It didn't help that I didn't stretch or barely move during that time. I couldn't sleep that night and came straight home from work the next day and took a sleeping pill to make sure I would sleep that night. I did for 12 hours straight.

Sunday, I finally connected a different DVD to my TV that has a controller. I couldn't do my Rebounder workout because I didn't have a working controller. Who knew that some DVD's won't let you get to the menu without one?! So, yesterday I did that workout for about 10 minutes. Today I was going to do some weight-lifting and my hubby and I moved a couch. That was about all I could do.

So far, I'm not moving very fast. :(

No comments: