Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

In the beginning....

This week I've started again my exercise regime. Wish me luck! I will need it. This has been going on for a few years now! I will start and then stop after only a short while. Sometimes a few weeks and sometimes I will quite after 4 months. Either way I have not stayed consistent. Maybe if I share my story, get some feedback and encouraging comments (hint, hint) it will motivate me to continue. Another time I will share more of my weight loss history. For now I will report this weeks exercise journey as well as post "how to create an exercise video" according to Erika!

This Week....
I did Get Ripped on Monday. I only did about 4-5 exercises and I didn't try TOO hard because I knew that the next couple of days would be killing me. I even did the push ups, one-half of them. Usually I always skip over the push-ups 'cause I very strongly dislike them. I decided I might as well build everything all together, including those muscles, too.

I did Hip Hop Abs on Tuesday. That's soo much fun! Then, on Wednesday I got into the hot tub during exercising time 'cause I was still too sore to move from Monday's workout.

Thursday we had an early appointment that got into the way of my exercise time.

Friday I was lazy.

Saturday I did the second half of Get Ripped, up until she got onto her knees - which I believe turned out to be the last exercise before the cool down/stretching.

Although, this could be considered the first week, I'm not. This is the week that takes forever getting started and is inconsistent because my body is adjusting to the sore muscles. Next week will be the first week. I have an eight week goal and plan to complete the same videos each week for that eight weeks. Then, I will switch to another two videos for variety.

No comments: