Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, September 29, 2008

My Current Exercise Video's

I have many. Right now these are my focuses:

Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. The reason I love this one is because she works two exercises at the same time and I see results. I don't like how it takes forever to go from one exercise to another, but when I'm giving it my complete all it is nice for the chance to catch my breath.

Hip Hop Abs. Right now I have been doing the Fat Burning Cardio workout. Which is all about the abs so I don't understand why it's titled a cardio workout. It is only 30 minutes and straight to the point while staying fun and thorough. It really works all the ab muscles. My favorite part is the Night Fever combo and the Get Busy combo. He must have really looked into the rules of making exercise video's because he doesn't break ANY of them. He is a good amount of time without taking too long, doesn't waste our time with instructions, fun to watch, keeps it interesting and is good at cueing, just to name a few.

I also enjoy these videos.

Urban Rebounder Because I could not even make it up the stairs without my heavy breathing promoting my being asked if I had been working out, I started this workout. At first I could only go for 5 minutes. Then, throughout the weeks of adding just one more routine each week I finally made it all the way up through the 12th routine. Using the right rebounder is important. I had been using one that had fabric straps and only after two months they wore so much that I was jumping in little concave holes. So, I would buy another one. And, then another one. Finally, I found one with metal springs holding the rebounder to the metal rim. It bounced so easy that I think much of my struggle with the video was by using the wrong equipment.

TTapp I like the videos that I have which target the specific areas. So, one day I can do legs, another day arms, another the mid-section. I also have the complete workout, the leg floor workout, and the Hit the Floor. When I get in a TTapp mood I have a lot to work with and they are easy to incorporate with my other videos because the one's I have are specific. I use the methods that I learned from TTapp while doing my other videos, where possible. For instance, I keep my hips curled up underneath of me where the exercises allow it. Some, like dead lifts, are not safe that way. While doing lunges and squats I try to keep my big toe curled up. This works the muscles differently somehow and makes a big difference. Both of those, and some more, are posture guides offered by TTapp and I use them with all of my videos.

No comments: