Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Week 1 - Starting Again

I was sick one week and started a new job the second week. So, I postponed my 8-week goal. I'm starting again this week.

Monday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I did 7 exercises, through step ups with overhead press. I skipped the pushups. I only have so much time in the morning now, so I wanted to make sure to do the exercises that most targeted the areas of my concern. Maybe I'll add those later. I used 3# weights throughout the workout.
Tuesday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout.
Wednesday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I did 7 exercises, through step ups with overhead press. I skipped the pushups. I used 3# weights throughout the workout.
Thursday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout.
Friday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I noticed during this week that I didn't have sore muscles the next day at all, so I decided to work harder on this routine today by going deeper on all of the exercises. In so doing I couldn't get beyond 6 exercises, through the side steps off the step. I skipped the pushups. Also, during all of the squats and lunges and whenever possible, I used the TTapp technique of keeping my big toe off the floor. I can always feel an immediate difference in my stance and the effectiveness of the move. During the wide squats I found myself needing to stop that technique during the third round of the routine. That's how effective it is in maximizing the exercise.... that simple little move is huge. I used 3# weights throughout the workout and will probably use 5# weights next week on a couple of the exercises.... we'll see.
Saturday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout.

ONE FULL WEEK FINISHED!!!!!

No comments: