Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 2

Monday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I did 6 exercises, through the side steps off the step. I skipped the pushups. I used 3# weights throughout the workout, but not on purpose. On three of the exercises I wanted to increase my weight to 5# and thought I was, but I was not noticing anything different or more difficult. So, after the workout was over I put my weight on a scale and found that it was ALSO a 3# weight. So, I bought a pair of 5# weights today. We'll see how Wednesday goes.
Tuesday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout.
Wednesday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I did 7 exercises again, through step ups with overhead press. I skipped the pushups. I used 3# weights on the exercises for the lower body and 5# weights for the Chest Press with hip raise (BTW, I don't lift my hips because it hurts my knees), Bent Leg Deadlift with Bicept Curl and Stiff Leg Deadlift with Lat Row. I've noticed that during the lunges it is easier to go deeper when my right leg goes back than my left leg. So, I focused on going deeper even when my left leg goes back and noticed that I have a little muscle stretch when I do. I must've hurt it at one time. So, maybe through time this will careflly work itself out as I get stronger. Finally, I wasn't so worked up after doing the squats with lat raise off the step that I was able to do that final exercise. I should take my heartrate during my workouts. Sometime I'll have to find out how to do that.
Thursday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout. This time I took my pulse half-way through. It was 156 (39).
Friday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I did 7 exercises, through step ups with overhead press. I skipped the pushups. I used 3# weights on the exercises for the lower body and 5# weights for the Chest Press, Bent Leg Deadlift with Bicept Curl and Stiff Leg Deadlift with Lat Row. Just after the third exercise, wide squats with upright rows, I took my pulse. It was 156 (39). After the sixth exercise, squats off the steps I also took my pulse. It was 168 (42).
Saturday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout. I find that on Saturdays I can kick up my efforts a lot more. That is because I have time to sleep in and have more rest and wake up time before my workout. I had a lot fun this morning with this workout. It didn't show in the heartrate as it was about the same as before.

SECOND FULL WEEK FINISHED!!!!!

No comments: