Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Week One

Monday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout.
Tuesday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I did 5 exercises, through the wide squats with upright row. I used 3# weights throughout the workout and still only did one-half of the push-ups.
Wednesday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout.
Thursday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I did 5 exercises, again, through the wide sqauts with upright row. Same amount of weight and push-ups. Progress is being made. I felt stronger through the lunges routine and I worked harder on the push-ups. I'm still a little shaky from them.
Friday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout. I had a lot of fun with this today. I found myself really hopping to the music and giving it my all. I might as well have been out dancing. Except I wouldn't have been doing the moves quite in this exact fashion.
Saturday: I didn't sleep good at all last night. It was a long and tiring night. So, I did not work out today. Will resume again on Monday.

No comments: