Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 4

Monday: I didn't work out because I had a really rough weekend and I needed to sleep that extra time. I also was very demotivated because of all of it.
Tuesday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I did 7 exercises, through the step ups with overhead press. I skipped the pushups. I used 3# weights on all exercises except Chest press (no hip raise), bent leg dead lift and bicep curl, and stiff leg dead lift with lateral rows where I used 5# weights. RPE 6-7. I didn't work as hard as usual, but I persevered through my tiredness and weakness today. I'm starting to see good results, though. So, I'm motivated to keep going through even the days I'd rather not even give it a shot.
Wednesday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout.
Thursday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I did 7 exercises, through the step ups with overhead press. I skipped the pushups. I used 3# weights on all exercises except Chest press (no hip raise), bent leg dead lift and bicep curl, and stiff leg dead lift with lateral rows where I used 5# weights. Again, I didn't work as hard as usual, but I persevered through my lack of motivation. That mostly effects the lower body exercises, but I did get through it all, even though I really wanted not to even bother today.
Friday: I was at a late meeting and then stayed up working on something business related so I was in bed two hours past my bedtime. I took the opportunity this morning to sleep in one extra hour so I didn't work out. I will tomorrow, though. This week hasn't been very kind to me.
Saturday: Jari Love's Get Ripped! To the Core. I did all 7 exercises, through the step ups with overhead press. I skipped the pushups. I used 3# weights on all exercises except Chest press (no hip raise), bent leg dead lift and bicep curl, and stiff leg dead lift with lateral rows where I used 5# weights. I worked my butt off today... even though I wanted to give up I persevered. I went deep during the lower body routines and really wore myself out. Even though I wanted to skip the last exercise I did it anyway, after all it was the last one. Then, after I was all finished and rested for a few minutes I enjoyed a nice, well-earned dip in the hot tub. Now, 45 minutes later and after a hot shower, I'm still shaking from all the hard work.

It may not have been a full and hard-worked week, but I did make it through. I didn't give up and I'll look forward to a full, dedicated week next week. Week four is finished.

No comments: