Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Week 5

Monday: Hip Hop Abs - 30 minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout. I was still sore from Saturday's workout, so I opted to begin the week with Hip Hop Abs. I'm beginning to feel that I need more push on these in-between the difficult days workouts, but not sure what change to make. I think I will continue with everything being the same until I'm finished with the eight weeks and then decide from there what changes to make. I know that I need a more difficult workout, I just don't know which workout video to do as I don't want it to compete with the other days. I will probably spend a week trying out a few of my videos that I don't remember or haven't tried and see if I find what I'm looking for.

It's later in the day and I am feeling the need to really step up the alternate days to my heavy, hard working Jari workout. I'm going to look through my videos. Wish me luck.

Tuesday: I've been fighting what I thought was the flu and it turns out to be something wrong with my stomach. It is uncertain what the cause is, yet. But, it really hurts and makes me feel sick. It has been effecting my mornings. This is why I had opted the easier workout yesterday. Today, though, was really bad. Tonight is, too. If I feel like this in the mornings I cannot work out. That will not help me. I will resume and continue as I feel well enough. Wish me luck getting better.

No comments: