Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fat-Melting Cocktail


I read this article in a recent magazine and was extremely tempted to give it a try. It sounds so fantastic to loose so easily and quickly. Then, I remembered that I had actually lost almost 27 pounds the summer before last following the Kimkin's method, a very low-cal and low-carb program. I quickly gained it back, which was to be expected under the circumstances, but my desperation compelled me to ignore the programs unhealthy disadvantages. Even if this articles recommendations would work I would rather loose my weight because I made better choices and built my strength and endurance through exercise. Then I will know that the methods I used are both successful enough for me to loose and maintain my weight loss. I'm sure that during my difficult days, while I'm doubting myself or feeling frustrated that I'm not seeing results that I will reconsider this decision or kick myself for not giving it a try, but I know that I am making the right decision.

No comments: