Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

NOT TODAY! 3 Days

This week I've started my NOT TODAY! program. Usually, during the day I'm eating junk. There is so much around that it is hard not to have any. But, I've determined, with the help of wise and smarter people than I who have reminded me of this important life fact, that this life is a life to learn to overcome and that includes our cravings, impulses, and bad habits. My eating junk throughout the day, whether it is available or not, fits into that category. If I ever forget why I'm doing this I should remember that it is because it is important to have control over myself and not be subjected to the control of my cravings.

NOT TODAY! MONDAY I had some cream of wheat for breakfast. I should remember that does not curve my hunger for very long. So, I went to the cafeteria and bought a slice of some sort of banana bread. That kept me until lunch. For lunch I went to the cafeteria and had a fried chicken breast, green beans and baked beans. I didn't eat all of the green beans or the chicken breast. For lunch I had a small bottle of Sprite. I then was good all the rest of the day.... then, my husband was in the ER so my daughter went and bought some dinner. I had a box of popcorn, which I bought before I realized we were staying for dinner. I had a sub sandwich and didn't eat the whole thing.

NOT TODAY! TUESDAY I had two egos for breakfast and made it until lunch for Jimmy Johns. I had one of their chocolate chip cookies which took all afternoon to eat. With lunch I had a small bottle of Sprite. I'm not considering that a slip from my NOT TODAY! because it was part of the meal ;) Then, for dinner I had some ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a roll (I feel there was something in that meal, but I can't remember it). I had no desert and ate nothing else the rest of the night.

Wednesday I had a fried egg, with no yolk, over two pieces of buttered toast. I was hungry before lunch, but hung in there. Then, while I was doing my running around during my lunch hour I stopped by Taco Bell and had two soft tacos with onion and tomato and their fiesta potatoes without any sour cream. I only drank water all day. At work today candy bars were passed around the entire facility that were purchased as a gratitude gift to each other in behalf of a fund raiser for United Way. I received a handful of candy bars. So, I slipped and ate a full-sized Butterfinger as an afternoon snack. Then, for dinner, we had a salad, pork chop and applesauce. We were snowed in and so we watched a movie. I had three scoops of ice-cream with Hershey's Syrup. Today was NOT a NOT TODAY!

Thursday. For breakfast I had two Eggo's with butter and Mrs. Buttersworth syrup. Lunch I had pot roast with two red potatoes with butter and about 4-5 mini carrots. I just had to have my 100 Grand candy bar, one of my United Way thank you's. So, this is probably NOT a NOT TODAY!

NOT TODAY! FRIDAY For breakfast I ate tater tots and 3 slices bacon. Lunch: Part of a ham sandwich on toasted bread. French fries with ketchup and mac and cheese with a sprite. For dinner I had some home style egg noodles with a little bit of ground beef. I actually didn't eat much and I didn't have any junk throughout the day. I'll call this day a NOT TODAY!

Saturday. I had a cinnamon bun with icing for breakfast. Then, I had some potato chips and French Onion dip. Then, later three scoops of ice-cream with Hershey's Chocolate. Then, later 3 slices of pizza. Finally, another bowl finishing off the potato chips and French Onion dip. Today was definitely NOT a NOT TODAY!

No comments: