Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Get Ripped To The Core. (Over did it today. Couldn't finish everything.)

1: Reverse Lunge and Side Squat (38 ea leg): 10#.
2: Chest Press with/out Hips Raised (54 total..... all 4 sets of the routines): 8#
3: Bent Leg Dead Lift and Bicep Curl. (32 ea): 8#
4: Wide Squat and Upright Row. (171 ws & 52 ur): 8#

Well, I don't feel I overworked myself; but, I still couldn't seem to make it through the workout. I didn't want to even get up this morning; but, I did anyway. Then, for the second time in a row I couldn't make it through my entire workout. At least Saturday I had a good excuse.... I overworked myself throughout the workout. Today, though, I just have no energy. I thought through time I should be getting stronger and have better endurance. I don't feel I have any better endurance than when I first started working out.

No comments: