Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Get Ripped To The Core. (Over did it today. Couldn't finish everything.)

1: Reverse Lunge and Side Squat (38 ea leg): 15# for the first 4 sets. Then, for the rest went back to 10#. I'll be staying there for a while. That 15# killed me for the rest of the workout.
2: Chest Press with/out Hips Raised (54 total..... 4 sets of the routine - with the exception of only doing 8 singles instead of her final 16 singles. Still, progress has been made): 8#
3: Bent Leg Dead Lift and Bicep Curl. (32 ea): 8#
4: Wide Squat and Upright Row. (171 ws & 52 ur): 8# Worked really hard at going low and working the muscles.

Stopped there. I could barely make it up the stairs after this workout and I'm still shakin' up an hour later. So, not sure how working it harder helped, but I'm sure it did somehow.

No comments: