Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Weigh-In

I almost forgot to weight myself this morning and did so after I showered, with wet hair. I wonder how much that made a difference? I really didn't make any progress this week, but then again I worked out only three times, went out to eat at an all you can eat restaurant on Saturday night, and then went to DQ on the way home and had a small vanilla cone dipped in chocolate. I also didn't eat perfectly all week. I didn't eat junk; Saturday's exception. I just didn't eat and then was desperate toward the evening. In reality, I'm glad I didn't go UP!

My new weight is 1(?)3.4. That's two ounces more from last week. It must've been the wet hair, lol!

I've decided to start with the upper body workout this week. Basically, I will be reversing the order of the video's I've been doing because I'm getting strong with the first two, but not the last two.

I will have a challenge tomorrow. I'll share that on Tuesday :)

No comments: