Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Weight-In

Why do I even bother!? I feel I'm back to where I started a few weeks ago. Of course, I've not eaten really good all week and I only worked out twice. On Monday, I did P90X's Arms and Shoulder's and Tuesday, I did P90X's Lower Body Workout. Then, by Wednesday my poisen ivy on my arm was so bad I couldn't think of doing much, let alone something that would make me sweaty and likely scrap my breakout. Also, I was struggling with sleeping and wasn't getting up early enough to dedicate time to exercising. All week I found myself not eating all morning and not eating really well at night. Now I have to find the motivation to begin, AGAIN! :(

This week's weight-in: 1(?)3.6

Tomorrow morning I don't plan to workout because we will be working in the garden as a family. That will wear me out. I can't do both. :(

No comments: