Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

This Week...

This week I did....

Monday: P90X 01
Tuesday: P90X 02
Wednesday: P90x Shoulders and Triceps
Thursday: I didn't work out - I had a lot of cleaning to do and was worried about exhausting myself and not being able to finish it. It was a good thing, too, because the cleaning exhausted me.
Friday: I didn't work out using a video, but I did in what I tried to accomplish outside. I moved only 6 bricks. They are over a foot squared and about 2 inches thick. I could barely lift one and three of them over-taxed my wheelbarrow. Then, I dug up some huge plants and transplanted them to where the bricks had been. I had planned to complete a huge area, but only finished about 3 square feet. Uhhhggg! I worked harder than I had I done the Plyometrics and Shoulders and Triceps workout together! Hubby asked me what I wanted from DQ and I told him, "nothing". Although, later that night I wish I had said, "yes!"
Saturday: No workout. Have finished cleaning house and have a young teenage boy here who will hopefully help me finish the bricks! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I really like it, you seem to have a pretty good knack. Keeping bringing it with P90X! Stop by if you need motivation

I'm an Independent Beachbody Coach. I've lost over 65 pounds with their products and now I earn good money just doing part time work, check out my site for info on weight loss or turning your health into great income Visit www.FitnessAchievement.com or my coaching site