Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009

Despite my complete exhaustion, I got up anyway.

Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000.

I did 5 routines! Without cardio. Here they are:
1: Alternating side squats off the step and lunge back off step. 5#.
2: Stiff leg dead lift 8# with reverse fly 5#
3. Pulse squats and pulse lunges off step 5#. I left my notes upstairs and couldn't remember which weight to use.
4. Clean and press 8#, Squat and Press 5#, second set of Clean and Press 8#.
5. Wide Squats with bicep curl 5#. I did only 2/3's of the routine.

No comments: