Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tues, Feb 17 - Sat, Feb 21, 2009

I'm so frustrated! I've been sick to my stomach all week. I didn't work out at all except for Monday.

On the bright side, I went to the doctor yesterday and I've lost 4 pounds. I had asked the nurse NOT to tell me what I weighed because I wasn't going to look. So, she didn't. But, when we were in the room she told me I had lost 4 pounds. Well, since I know where I had started that means now I know what I weigh. Then, when the doctor came in we were discussing my weight loss and he asked about my BMI and I told him how I felt about that. He laughed and looked it up anyway on his handy, dandy digital toy. When he found what he was looking for he decided not to go with the info because it said my ideal weight is 115. He felt that was toooo skinny and is happy with my goals. Yeah!

Now, this week I must start a new, except I already know I will miss one day because of one last day of needing to be there 1 1/2 hours earlier than usual. Other than that, I will plan to work out 5 FULL days in a row!

In spite of my not working out throughout this whole week I was good with my eating. I didn't eat any junk. I also took one week off from taking my appetite suppressant.... which I had decided and started last Saturday.... before I wasn't feeling well. So, all is good there!

No comments: