Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jari Love Get Ripped 1000.

I did 5 routines! Without cardio. Here they are:
1: Alternating side squats off the step and lunge back off step. 5#. Last time I added the weights, this time I added a little bit more weight.
2: Stiff leg dead lift 8# with reverse fly 5#
3. Pulse squats and pulse lunges off step 8#. Here again I added more weights.
4. Clean and press 8#, Squat and Press 5#, second set of Clean and Press 8#.
5. Wide Squats with bicep curl 5#. I added more weights and still did only 2/3's of the routine.

I worked harder today for two reasons. Since it is Saturday I have a little bit more energy since I had a little bit more sleep and rest. In fact, I rested after three routines for a couple minutes each, then relaxed in the hot tub after I was finished, then went and took a nap after all that. It's so much easier to wear myself out when I know I don't have to keep momentum going to get ready and then go to work and try to stay energized all day for that, too.

The second reason is that I was reminded yesterday how much I still need to loose. My wonderful, loving and thoughtful husband took me shopping for a new outfit for work... he bought me two! as my valentines gift. I thought that was a PERFECT gift. Well, the process of it was still excruciating since it's hard for me to find bottoms to fit me right. So, while trying on clothes I was reminded just how little progress I've made, although I've made progress, I still have quite a journey ahead of me. So, I feel extra motivated. I could see that I wasn't AS BAD as before, so I've accomplished something, I'm just not off the hook, yet!

No comments: