Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

03 Shoulders and Arms

I woke again this morning and worked out a second day in a row! Today I made it through FOUR sets of the P90X's Shoulders and Arm routine (I used 10 lbs weights for each of the first 3 moves, and 5 lbs for all the rest). I have to admit that I didn't do the chair dips - just really didn't feel like doing those this morning. Only had to stop 3 times to vacuum up those gross centipedes. Then, I worked for 2 hours in the garden pulling weeds using a short stool my daughter had been using (I snatched it away - she's young and doesn't need it! :)

I'm a bit sore today from yesterday. At least I can still walk.

I ate pretty well yesterday and the only "junk" I had was a bowl of popcorn that I finished off this morning. Tonight will be tough as I'll have to resist cake. We are having a cake decorating activity at church. Can I make it?

No comments: