Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, June 14, 2010

05 Legs and Back

Today I woke up and worked out with the P90X 05 Legs and Back. I did 4 exercises and they about killed me. To top it off, I spent about 10 extra minutes during the workout fighting centipedes. We have this very nicely finished, walk-out basement that seems to be calling centipedes from across the nation. I spent the first 20 minutes before the workout vacuuming them up and then continued to do so as they appeared throughout the workout. I don't know why we are fighting this battle, but it's very gross and irritating, for sure! It's raining this morning, so I've been blessed with not having to go out and weed the garden after wearing out my lower body. Good thing, too, as I can barely stand right now. This is why I was resisted the last couple of weeks to both workout and weed the garden. Tomorrow should be easier as I will be doing the arms and shoulders workout; but, I expect that my lower body will be very sore :)

No comments: