Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Weigh-In

Thursday, I did the 05 Legs and Back P90X workout. Instead of doing only the first 4 lower body moves, I did the NEXT five moves (minus the back moves).

Friday, I woke early and, with a friend, spent 3 hours weeding the garden. (Getting closer to finishing the dense weeding)

I have lost 3 pounds since last week. I'm not surprised, though. It always seems that the first week I loose an amazing amount of weight and then it begins to lose more slowly.

Today's Weight: 1(?)3.0

I still have a lot distracting me from working out every day. Mainly, the garden!

No comments: