Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Weight-In

Maybe sometime soon I will post something other than Sunday Weight-In's! I was nervous this morning knowing that I would be weighting-in. I didn't expect to see anything good. I had spent another week without any workouts (still weeding the garden). Then, I went out of town for a Youth Conference and ate lots of yummy food that are great for the pallet and terrible for the body. When I returned home I enjoyed my bi-annual strawberry shortcake. Today, my DD made us brownies. So, no surprise when I weighted myself and found:

Today's Weight: 1(?)6.8!!!!!!

I have returned to my original weight from when I started this journey eight weeks ago! So, I've decided that I will workout every morning this week BEFORE I weed the garden. I will need to bring a stool out for me to sit on because there is no way I'll be able to stand and weed as I've been doing. I am completely disgusted that I've done this AGAIN! I want to loose the weight and keep it off, not make room for gaining more!

No comments: