Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weeding, Weeding and More Weeding

I woke early this morning to weed the garden for over 2 hours with someone who offered to help me. I did not work out. I am, though, very sore all over my body, including my triceps :) Last night I only had one thin slice of cake and a large chocolate strawberry. Had I not been resisting I would have had a slice from each of the three cakes we were taste-testing and a couple more yummy strawberries. But, I was resisting...

No comments: