Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday, April 10, 2009

Get Ripped To The Core. Today I worked to go even deeper and be more specific with each move. It worked, 'cause I couldn't finish the entire workout and now the next day I'm really sore.

1: Reverse Lunge and Side Squat (38 ea leg): 5#
2: Chest Press with Hips Raised (54 total if I had done 4 sets. I did 3 sets of the routine. Still strengthening from the weight increase): 8#
3: Bent Leg Dead Lift and Bicep Curl. (32 ea): 8#
4: Wide Squat and Upright Row. (171 ws & 52 ur): 5#
5: Stiff Leg Deadlift with Lateral Row (48 D & 56 LR): 8#
6: Squat with Lateral Raise and then Narrow Squat with NO Anterior Raise today..... I wore myself out. (48 LG ea leg, 54 LR): 3#.

Skipped the Step Ups with Overhead press altogether.

No comments: