Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Zumba - 20 minute workout. Did all four songs = 20 minutes.

I really like this workout and had fun with it today. Of course, it's Saturday and I slept in 'till 9:30 and visited with hubby before I went to workout. It's quite a different story during the week when I have to wake up early at 5 am and immediately go to workout.

I'm sure I'll do this DVD for one more week before I'm sick of it and then move on to his 40 minute workout. I'll probably do 20 minutes of it for a week, then slowly add songs each day 'till I reach the 40 minutes. Then, do that workout for a couple more weeks before seeing what else he has for me. That's the plan, at least.

No comments: