Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beginning a New Week

This week I'm starting a new. I tried to get to bed on time tonight, but I couldn't go to sleep. So, I'll add a post here. I thought I had worked out more last week than I had, which is one time. Somehow the rest of the week slipped away without my realizing it. It's much easier to work out every day than every other day. I forgot which day was which and before I knew it the week was gone.

Tomorrow morning I plan to wake and do ALL of Jari Love's DVD (without the push ups, of course - we know how I feel about those!) Then, the alternate days I will go ahead and do zumba. I finally got that in the mail. I had planned to cancel it, but didn't get around to it. So, I'll go ahead and give it a try this week. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: