Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feeling Discouraged

This is the week I'm feeling discouraged. I look at myself and I don't like what I see and wonder if it will ever go away. I had a horrible eating pattern yesterday. I feel I've made no progress. I think of my consistency over the past few months and it doesn't spell out success, yet it is still discouraging to have been trying for all that time and making absolutely zero progress. Although, I slept in during my workout time today and will not be working out, I WILL continue to exercise. I must continue working on developing good, healthful habits. I'm sure eventually it will work itself out. Let's hope.

No comments: