Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Calendar - Birds Eye View

I've kept track of the days that I exercised with purple. The grey indicates a Sunday, which is the one day of the week I will not have any planned or structured workouts. This calendar gives me a good idea of how consistent I have been throughout the month, as I still see a lot of white. Most weeks I exercised three times a week, with the exception of one week. The three days a week would've been the Jari Love's Get Ripped.

I still have a lot of improvement. I need to exercise the alternate days, too. This coming up week will be a challenge as I need to be at work over an hour earlier than usual for two days in a row.

I used 15 out of 27 possible exercise days to meet my goal. That's only about 55%, just over half of the month.

No comments: