Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Portion Control, Key To Loosing Pounds

Local Family Wins Contest.... Collectively, the five-member team lost just over 130 pounds.

Recently, I was told that I should NOT portion control, but eat 6 meals a day and stay away from carbs. They tried to argue that is the only way to loose weight. I'm of the mind that it is portion control. Today I came across this article that showed it my way. I don't believe that there is any magic formula, in any extreme, or any sole method by which one can loose weight. I believe in moderation in all things.

No comments: