Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Thursday, January 30, 2009

Today I did the introduction to Zumba. The only thing I could say thus far is that I wish they gave me some indication of how many total moves there were and where we were in the count. I didn't finish the intro because I ran out of time, but if I had known that I only had 2 more then I could've stuck it out. If there were more than that, then I didn't have anymore time. I'll finish next week, maybe this Saturday, and I may learn that I only had one more, who knows.

So far I really like it. The moves really work the mid-section. Let's see how it feels after my body has become accustomed to it.

The benefit of Jari Love's workouts is that there are always ways to increase the intensity, whether it be by going deeper or by adding heavier weights. With cardio, there seems to be a ceiling of intensity.

So far so good, but I haven't done a real workout, yet. (Despite that, the next morning I'm feeling very sore in my back muscles)

No comments: