Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Week of January 5, 2009

Monday: I'm starting the week out right. Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000. I did 3.5 sets. Over the weekend I counted the number of sets and there are 8.5... at least 8.5 that I will do because I won't get onto the floor for ab routines. The 3.5 that I did today takes me 20 minutes.... and that's not counting the 3-4 minutes it takes for me to catch my breath after the first set. That first set I reach a good 9.5 in the Borg scale, (see right column). I climbed 317 stairs today.
Tuesday: Billy's Bootcamp Ab BootCamp. I only did the first two exercises. I went to bed too late last night and that didn't make it favorable this morning. It only made me not like the DVD even more. I'm already getting sick of it, but I will continue anyway. I climbed 175 stairs.
Wednesday: Three for Three. Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000. I did 3 sets. I really need to get to bed on time, I didn't last night. This pattern of going to bed too late, even by 1/2 hour, really makes it hard on me in the morning. I did workout, none the less, and I feel I'm improving.... even if it is by just a itty, bitty bit. I climbed 181 stairs.
Thursday: No morning workout. I climbed 58 Stairs.
Friday: Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000. I did 3 sets. I took my heart rate and now realize I messed up. I had counted for 15 seconds and got to 40. I couldn't remember, off hand, how long to count. Anyway, I was an RPE of 9.5! I really worked hard. I climbed 144 stairs.
Saturday: I took a sleeping pill, one that really knocks me out, last night. I didn't bother working out this morning. I'm still feeling very discouraged today. But, I've made some plans to improve that I think will help me with the parts I feel are preventing me from meeting my goals.

Tomorrow is my dd birthday. It is the day we set aside for junk. Although, I already broke my rule this week for many reasons, I'm still going to treat myself and start anew again on Monday. With my few ideas up my sleeve I hope to turn things around.

No comments: