Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I woke on time to workout.... did the warm up and fast forwarded to where I ended yesterday and didn't do any of the exercises. They all combined with wide squats and narrow squats.... lower body work, and I didn't want to compete from yesterdays workout by overworking those muscles and not giving them their 24 hour break. So, I will do everything tomorrow. I've said that before, I'll just have to really give it my all to continue on anyway.

No comments: