Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, January 26, 2009

I couldn't get up to workout. I'm so disappointed. I was really looking forward to kicking but this morning and I couldn't hardly sleep at all last night. I went to bed when I was tired and layed there for 1 1/2 hours. So, I got up and got some things done on the computer. Went back to bed about another 1 1/2 hours later because I was exhausted. Still layed there and didn't sleep. It is stress, I think. I have something on my mind. So, I didn't get up early enough to workout. I will start tomorrow - no more days off.... as long as I can sleep. I just can't get up and work myself to the bone and drag all day, which I will anyway, but that would've made it worse. I do have to make a living.

No comments: