Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000. I did almost 4 sets. Forget worrying about the breaks I take. It's better that I do the workout, than worry about how long or if I have to break in between. During the second set I used 8# weights, then for the second part of the exercise I used 5# weights. I used 5# weights during the third sets 64 pulse squats and lunges (off the step). Today I added part of the 5th set (I'll skip the 4th 'cause it's pushups.) I used 8# weights for that and then took it to 5# weights during the second part of that set.... then, quit before doing the third part of that set. I feel good that I made it that far. I will continue doing up to that point until I can feel my body ready for adding a bit more, just like I added this extra part, and if you noticed, I increased the weights, too. Phew! This has been hard!

No comments: