Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, January 12, 2009

Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000. I did 3 sets. Over the weekend I have been convinced that I need to step up my workout to include the types of routines I'm doing in this DVD. They insist that I use bigger weights and frown on the use of "pink" dumbbells. Well, mine are purple 5 pounders, so I'm safe.... :) Anyway, I will do that, but right now I can barely make it through this routine without any weights during the two lower body routines. So, I will step up the weights, hopefully hubby gets them for my birthday tomorrow, for the arm routines. For the next week, maybe even two, I will continue without weights for the lower body because it's killing me right now as it is. I need to build up to that ability and right my ability stops right where I am right now. I want to make progress, but I don't want to hurt myself, either.

I climbed 337 Stairs.

No comments: