Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000. I did 3 sets. I'm proud of my progress. I'm seeing results in my hips despite having visited the Dr. Monday and seeing my weight being the same. The nurse assured me not to take their scale seriously as there are many variables in reaching it's reading.... and we were in the middle of the day. Anyway, today I didn't take a break between the first and second set, except to take my pulse, and I used 3# weights during the third sets 64 pulse squats and lunges (off the step). I noticed Monday that I could finally add weights for that set and so I did today. PROGRESS! YEAH!

I would also like to note that she does a terrific job a cuing. Without her cuing I would be tripping over myself and not giving the routines proper focus.

My pulse was 270.

No comments: