Currently, I am working through the following P90X videos:

01 Chest and Back
02 Plyometrics
03 Shoulders and ARms
05 Legs and Back

NEVER MIND! That's too hard on my joints right now.

As of July 18, 2010, I'm doing the Urban Rebounder, Intermediate Level.

Oh, never mind. As of Aug 8, 2010, I working through a beginner's running program.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000. I did 3+ sets. I took a very short break after the first set! During the second set I used 3# weights, then for the second part of the exercise I used 8# weights and took it back to 5# weights when I could no longer do the 8#'s. I used 3# weights during the third sets 64 pulse squats and lunges (off the step). Today I added part of the 5th set (I'll skip the 4th 'cause it's pushups.) I was so tired, but I fought through it. The pharmacist let me know that the appetite suppressant makes it difficult to sleep. So, I took an over-the-counter sleeping aid before bed. Still went to bed late, but I did sleep. I feel I didn't help myself any by not exercising for about a week. I know that I had planned to do Zumba on the alternate days, but since I didn't finish today's workout more to my satisfaction, I will continue from where I left off today. I'll probably need to do that for a couple of weeks, then start using Zumba on the alternate days.

No comments: